5 Stunning Ideas for your Kitchen
Your kitchen is undoubtedly one of the most used spaces of your home, between preparing meals, entertaining and just spending time with friends and family. So, how do you make this room more memorable? Apply one or more of these 5 elements to make a lasting impact with your design![/su_column] [/su_row] [su_row] [su_column size=”1/1″]
1. Tile Backsplash – There are so many ways to get creative with tile. Create your own masterpiece that wows your guests when they enter the kitchen.
Image courtesy of Micamy Design Studio.
2. Statement Lighting – Add a chandelier (or two!) to serve as focal points over your kitchen island! We’re loving the way these Caress chandeliers take a beautiful design to the next level.
Image courtesy of West Point Homes.
3. Contrasting Colors – Consider giving your kitchen island a dark look to stand out against lighter cabinetry. This element of contrast adds interest and depth to the room.
4. Bright Cabinet Hues – If you love coastal style, this design tip is for you! Choose a bright paint color to accent your kitchen, such as this Robin’s Egg blue for your kitchen island or cabinets.
5. Undercabinet Lighting – Illuminate your counter space while cooking and entertaining guests with undercabinet lighting. These hidden lights help the room glow and create an inviting atmosphere.