• Return of the Dining Room
• Simple Updates Make Big Impact
• Think Like A Designer
June 2016 – A New Experience Progress
These last six months have been ridiculously fun. Beginning with this issue of Experience Progress — redesigned and reimagined! As you flip though our Summer issue of Experience Progress, we hope you’ll be absorbed in the beautiful photography and stories.
• Outdoor LED Solutions – The layered lighting approach
• Learn from the latest trends and styles with new Progress Lighting Styleboards
• Bungalow Blowout – Traditional charm and eclectic style collide
Fall 2015Experience Progress has come a long way from its initial spring introduction issue. As we geared up for a special event last March with Ferguson Enterprises, we agreed a tool to share tips and trends would be ideal and so the idea of a magazine was born.
• Guest Designer Spotlights
• The New American Home: Nevada Paradise
• Jenny Heinzen York from Home Accents Today
The summer edition of Experience Progress was distributed to more than 150 Ferguson showroom locations across the U.S. We received such a positive response from consultants and consumers, we knew there was no looking back
• A Coastal Retreat Home Tour
• Why LED Lighting is Best for 55+ Housing
• Shopping for Lighting with Ferguson (part 1)