We can hardly believe we’re nearing the end of 2010. Can you? It seems like just weeks ago we were introducing the 2010 catalog and collections.
Nonetheless, we’ve been working on a project for 2011 that we can’t wait to share with you.
As our director of decorative product development, Libbe Milicia says, “Today’s consumer has a ‘less is more’ attitude so our products must represent quality, functionality and offer more performance within the home.”
So starting in January, Progress Lighting will help you Renew, Refresh and Rediscover your home lighting and accessories. It’s a theme we plan to introduce at the Dallas Market Center next month that will carry over into our catalog and our conversations with you.
And as our blog readers, we’d love to give you the first glimpse into our Lifestyle palettes, a classification of complementary Progress Lighting fixtures based on your unique style. Each palette represents a combination of quality, beauty and superior performance that suits an individual personality. Our goal is for you to discover your personal style palette and easily match color-coded collections to your preference.
Here’s a preview of Progress Lighting’s five Lifestyle classifications:
- Loft – Do you like to mix bold silhouettes with dramatic patterns? Achieving drama within the home is all about bold and modern details in the Loft palette.
- Transcend – Warm and inviting complements your mantra. Imagine relaxing in a spa-inspired haven – and having lighting accessories that complement the environment. Earthy styling is expressed in calming features that reflect the balance of zen.
- Relax – Versatile designs that celebrate a casual lifestyle. From romantic to rustic to the new American chic, the Relax palette encourages a livable style, where you can kickback, curl up and enjoy a comfortable environment.
- Elements – Define your home with style inspired by the past – to light your life today. Capture nostalgic moments with handsome accents and authentic profiles that combine the best of classic and modern inspirations.
- Grace – Create the allure of elegance with keepsake styling. Estate styling captivates the heart with superb finishing touches.
Not sure which palette suits you best? No worries, we look forward to helping you decide which family fits your style with fun quizzes and activities in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at Progress Lighting’s Lifestyle palettes in our 2011 catalog!